Tips for a Strong Application
- Short answer questions should focus on the applicant's past/current experience with reducing Hispanic health disparities, experience interacting with the Hispanic community, commitment to serving the Hispanic community after completing the training program/studies, commitment to pursuing a health career/profession after completing the training program/studies, what applicant hopes to gain from the training experience, and how the experience will contribute to applicant's education, career, and reducing Hispanic health disparities.
- Become familiar with what a resume should include and how it should be structured. For resume writing tips click here.
- Resume/CV that lists relevant work and research experience.
- Ask a professor, adviser, colleague, career center etc. to review and critique resume/CV and short answer questions.
- Resume/CV and short answer questions should have no spelling or grammatical mistakes.
- Make sure that all necessary documents are submitted on time -- on or before February 19th, 2016.